Monday, August 9, 2010

My trip to New York!


We went to New York last summer vacation (2010). My friends live there so we decided to go to New York as our vacation and it was my first time going to U.S.A.
To get to New York we took the Mega bus and we had to cross Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and New Jersey.

My trip to New York as far as I remember was in 2010 in June. At New York we stayed at my friend’s house with my little brother, my mom, and my dad.

Once we got to New York I was very excited to see many things as the Statue of Liberty and eventually we had gone there and I knew many famous movies and events took place there like the movie Spiderman and Home alone.

One place we went was to the Natural History of museum, there we saw a bunch of dinosaur bones (my first time!) and sculptures of animals (not real). There were also some ancient Chinese armor and decorations, which was very exciting.



The next thing I will talk about is The Statue of Liberty. At the ferry docking station I saw people singing songs for money, also we had to take a ferry to get to the place where The Statue of Liberty is. The Statue Liberty is a statue that shows freedom to U.S.A. The statue is a lady holding the torch in one hand and a book in the other hand. It is a huge statue. It is placed on an island, a little further than New York (that’s why we had to take the ferry). First I played with my cousins and next we had a good lunch there. After that we went to the store and returned home.

We also went to the Manhattan Bridge to cross the river. We also saw the empire states building once but unfortunately, we didn’t have a chance to go there.

Finally we went to Central Park which was a nice park and they had a little river and a small beach place and there were rocks that I climbed (Everyone else took the path.) we also saw a bunch of turtles!

That’s pretty much my adventure at New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment